Ticass is a non-profit making consortium which includes public research bodies (Departments of the University of Genoa), SME's and large Companies. It is the managing body of the regional research and innovation hub "Energy and Environment" supported by the ERDF in the Liguria Region (Italy). Its main operative areas are related to the environment, sustainable products and processes, support to regional stakeholders and focus on resources, materials, Blue energy, ICT and process control, training, support and consulting, water, energy, waste and remediation, REACH Regulation.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed