NTUA is the leading Engineering School in Greece. It participates in BlueSCities through the Laboratory of Hydrology and Water Resources Management of the School of Civil Engineering, which has extensive expertise in water resource analysis and urban water systems management with an active role at both national and European levels. Of particular interest to the Laboratory is the domain of Hydroinformatics and the modelling of the complete socio-technical urban water system. The Laboratory is a member of several Academic and Industrial networks, including EurAqua and WSSTP and is a member of Watershare. NTUA’s involvement in the project is coordinated by Dr Christos Makropoulos.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed