NTUA is the leading Engineering School in Greece. It participates in BlueSCities through the Laboratory of Hydrology and Water Resources Management of the School of Civil Engineering, which has extensive expertise in water resource analysis and urban water systems management with an active role at both national and European levels. Of particular interest to the Laboratory is the domain of Hydroinformatics and the modelling of the complete socio-technical urban water system. The Laboratory is a member of several Academic and Industrial networks, including EurAqua and WSSTP and is a member of Watershare. NTUA’s involvement in the project is coordinated by Dr Christos Makropoulos.
- WATERBUFFER SHOWCASE WESTLAND
- Human Cities Coalition launch event 20 April Amsterdam
- First edition of Water Market Europe event marked by success!
- Grants for networking in Brokerage Events related with Horizon 2020 projects
- First Innovation Deal on “Sustainable Waste Water Treatment Combining Anaerobic Membrane Technology (AnMbR) and Water Reuse”