KWR is the Dutch research institute for the drinking water sector, their current shareholders. Unique in the world, this collaboration of the Dutch water supply companies has resulted in a powerful knowledge base and an extensive collective memory (> 60 years) for the drinking water sector. KWR develops and unlocks relevant knowledge about the small water cycle: from water systems to water technology and (clean) water quality. The objective is to provide the water sector with the means to identify and effectively meet the challenges of our time: from climate change to the increasing amount of contaminants, and the growing pressure to use space intensively and for multiple purposes. KWR works together with other leading research institutes and partners inside and outside the Netherlands.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed