As the Commission's in-house science service, the Joint Research Centre's mission is to provide EU policies with independent, evidence-based scientific and technical support throughout the whole policy cycle. Working in close cooperation with policy Directorates-General, the JRC addresses key societal challenges while stimulating innovation through developing new methods, tools and standards, and sharing its know-how with the Member States, the scientific community and international partners.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed