De Montfort University is based in Leicester, in the heart of England. The university has four faculties which offer 400 diverse undergraduate and postgraduate subjects including engineering and sustainability. Water Software Systems (WSS) is a multidisciplinary research group in the university and provides consultancy and research services to organisations in the area of water distribution systems and wastewater treatment and reuse.
- WATERBUFFER SHOWCASE WESTLAND
- Human Cities Coalition launch event 20 April Amsterdam
- First edition of Water Market Europe event marked by success!
- Grants for networking in Brokerage Events related with Horizon 2020 projects
- First Innovation Deal on “Sustainable Waste Water Treatment Combining Anaerobic Membrane Technology (AnMbR) and Water Reuse”