De Montfort University is based in Leicester, in the heart of England. The university has four faculties which offer 400 diverse undergraduate and postgraduate subjects including engineering and sustainability. Water Software Systems (WSS) is a multidisciplinary research group in the university and provides consultancy and research services to organisations in the area of water distribution systems and wastewater treatment and reuse.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed