The Project Coordinator, the Fundacio CTM Centre Tecnològic (CTM) is a non-profit private technological centre. CTM aims to efficiently contribute to improving the competitiveness and the technological development of companies by providing specialised services and carrying out R&D and Innovation projects. Its activities cover sectors such as Environmental Technology, Materials Technology and Energy. CTMs Environmental Technology Department (ATA) aims at contributing to sustainable industrial and community development through the enhancement of environmental quality.
- WssTP participates in Porto Water Innovation Week 2017!
- Water Innovation Europe 2017: held with great success
- The EU Urban Water Agenda 2030
- Workshop on the application of the R&I Tool for Better Regulation in the European Commission’s policy initiative on Water Reuse
- EU innovation scoreboard: some improvements but more even progress is needed